RSS Feed

Renewed....

Posted by Ms. Journ Labels:

Finally today, me and my husband went to police for the renewal of my temporary driver license. Got it very quick and we also went to grocery store while the rain pours exactly when we go out from the store. Bad timing because both me and hubby are not well. Specially him. I have cough and sore throat and he has slight fever. So, hope non of us will become worst.

Thanks that he still go with me in the police office. Anyway, I also hope that sooner the better if I can have my card license. I need to practice more and more.

The other day, I did a short driving practice but the funny thing , I feel like empty. I even asked my husband where is the break ahhaha... scary! But I did it but at that practice the major error that I did was to forget my seat belt!!! The car alarmed did not noticed it too, but when I did my 1st round then we we're wondering why the alarm beeps and then my seat belt is not fasten.

That's the noajo..major error that happened.

3 comments:

  1. blue

    visit here with smile and happiness

  1. Dhemz

    awwwwww...kuyawa nimo sis kay drive drive naman diay ka diha...wohooo! way to go...I hate driving....akong lisensya pang display lang ni sa wallet...nyahahaha.....good job sis...don't worry ako sad sa una...sige man ko kalimot aning seatbelt...wala bya seatbelt ang jeep..joke!

  1. ☆Mama Ko☆

    Maayo paka tsang drive drive naman d i ka diha. good luck

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping here. Will give back a smile very soon.