RSS Feed

Hairstyles For Round Faces!

Posted by Ms. Journ Labels: ,

I've been planning to really have a hair cut and wanted to have bangs. But I am not yet 100% decided. So then , I tried more information about hairstyles. So here we go, since I noticed that my face is round so here are some tips:

As I read along , there are good general guidelines that you can follow, but the best solution is to find a style that works best for you and all your beauty needs.

1. Layered bangs rather than straight or heavy bangs.
2. Short styles which give height.
3. Styles that add length.
4. Styles that keep the sides of your hair short or close to the face.
5. Curls around the crown -- but never near the cheeks -- to create height. Keep the sides of
your hair short with a curly style.
6. Longer to very long styles, with bangs and a graduated shag or layers so that the face and
the neck are given a slenderizing shape.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping here. Will give back a smile very soon.