RSS Feed

Using Video Call And Yahoo!

Posted by Ms. Journ Labels:

Yes, yesterday's visit for a friend was fine! We had great time eating and reading books also. Then, I got the chance to help my friend how to use yahoo messenger and to use voice call. She has been using YM but still don't know the tools in it! She is so happy that she can use voice call and she knows now how to add friends on her list. I am happy on my behalf that I help her in a very simple ways.

Next time I can maybe tell her to use skype also. It is good tool to communicate also. I used skype talking with my siblings online. Yahoo sometimes are having bad signals not like skype. But both of them are free so I will teach her for skype also.

Till next meeting!

1 comments:

  1. ☆Mama Ko☆

    aguy new look mn si bulletin, nag parade ang update aron makasapi na

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping here. Will give back a smile very soon.