RSS Feed

Small acts of appreciation for couples

Posted by Ms. Journ Labels: ,

Marriage is the final altar for those who love each other. There are many marriage don't last. I read a very good article for those couples. Read and learn how it will works.

Just because you're married doesn't mean you are now exempt from appreciating what your partner does for you. If he or she brings you the newspaper, or fixes you a cup of coffee, say "thank you." Remember to say "please" and "you're welcome." Good manners don't die at the altar - they should be part of your relationship forever. How about saying, "You know, honey, I really appreciate it when you (fill up the gas tank for me, help me with the dishes, call me and ask me what you want me to fix for dinner)"? Flowers, a romantic dinner out, or a new CD by your favorite artist may be your spouse's way of saying "thank you" to you, especially if he's a guy. It would behoove you to be appreciative of these efforts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping here. Will give back a smile very soon.