RSS Feed

I Missed My Sony E.

Posted by Ms. Journ Labels:

Before the weekend my phone gets crazy like the owner. It suddenly stopped working, I cannot put on battery, no charging effect! At first my husband and I tried to removed the battery and check it , put on and off but then nothing happened. So, I decided to go back the store the next day and good enough that my phone still on warranty and I asked them for replacement but they said they must have to find out what's the problem on it.

Then, I requested if I can borrow a phone for the meantime that they will gonna check my phone. So glad that store is very kind and the salesman gave a Nokia phone. So, I am currently using Nokia now instead of my Sony Ericson.

Hope soon I can get back my phone. I have so many photos stored in there and need to download them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping here. Will give back a smile very soon.