RSS Feed

Netbook Still In?

Posted by Ms. Journ Labels: , ,















Still many are dying to have netbook. Even me still hahaha... I can just imagine if I can buy one. I really love to have one! One of my friend north want to have one. I told her to save a bit then buy what she want.

Netbook can be use anywhere, handy , cute and looks so cozy. Another thing, netbook is perfect for going out into a cafe and just sit and relax with your cute lappy. I found one color pink with 1GB Memory and 250GB Hard Drive. This is HP looks. Cute ever since... just for kikay! The price starts at $379 not bad at all...

2 comments:

  1. Julieta Yttervik

    oi kanindot...i love the color... nahisgut naku sa isa nagusto ko ana hehe.. nya wireless ag net hehehe..

  1. Paula

    I like to have one too!

    Tnx for joining BC Bloggers. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping here. Will give back a smile very soon.